Our aim is to ensure you comply with the requirements and deadlines of HMRC, while keeping your tax liabilities to a minimum.
- Working with you to identify all areas of cost you can claim against your income to reduce your tax liability;
- Preparing business and/or rental accounts for inclusion in your tax return;
- Calculating your Income tax liability or repayment;
- Calculating Corporation tax liabilities for companies;
- Calculating Capital Gains tax liabilities;
- Completing your tax return and submitting it electronically to comply with HM Revenue & Customs deadlines and requirements;
- Informing you of how much tax to pay, and when;
- Reviewing your Payments On Account due and checking HMRC calculations;
- Preparing tax returns for Subcontractors who pay tax under the CIS scheme and making claims for repayment;
- Dealing with correspondence from HM Revenue & Customs on your behalf.